Student Organization for Computer-Human Interaction (SOCHI) (2005-Present)
Position(s) Held: Executive Board Member
- Served as SOCHI representative on the Exposition (project showcase event) planning committee.
- Planned career, educational, and social events for members
Circle K International (College Kiwanis) (2000-2006)
Position(s) Held: Club Secretary, Webmaster, Michigan District Treasurer, Historian Committee Chair, Membership Development Committee Member
- Planned and executed large scale events while overseeing regular club activity.
- Developed and maintained databases documenting service activity of 190 club members (5,000+ hours).
- Helped lead club to 1st Place Club Achievement Award at International Convention (out of 500+ clubs).
- Took initiative and used new methods to raise funds for club and reduce membership dues.
- Created and maintained current club website (www.umcirclek.org).
- Performed 500+ hours of community service
Dance Marathon (2001-2004)
Position(s) Held: Marketing Committee Member
- Personally raised $250 for pediatric rehabilitation.
- Gained corporate sponsorship to fund large-scale project which raised $249,000 for charity.
The Detroit Project (2002-2004)
Position(s) Held: Site Leader
- Led a group of 30 volunteers in a large-scale service initiative in Detroit, Michigan.
Student Astronomical Society (1999-2001)
Position(s) Held: Treasurer
Waterski Team (2000-2001)
The LeaderShape Institute (2003)